My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I had written a new entry yesterday but it got deleated. I despiratley need to update my blog with pictures and such. Since my last (SAVED) entry I have had another beautifu baby boy and we have another on the way. That being said I will now go on with how much my life has changed since my blog. I will do this by simply telling you about my day and you can figure it out from there. :) I will warn you this blog with be grammatically incorrect and I would not like to be told about it. I have bigger fish to fry. lol Like chasing a toddler around before his diaper explodes with unmentionables
Today was better than the last. I am going to be honest, some days I would like to run away, but with sleep I am magicly better. lol Nothing a good nights sleep cant fix. When have kids..... its like magical ponies taking on a happy cloud of bliss. Maybe a bit far but you get the picture. I am only 12 weeks pregnant and I have decided to tell every one that I am pregnant with octupplets, due December 2014, and I am 50 years of age. Since this is all NOT true I guess my morals will get the best of me this time and I will have to tell the truth. The pregnancy hormones have taken over though. I am on baby #4 and I dont feel like hearing people and their unthought about remarks ( ARE YOU FEELING BIG YET!). Anyway...... Now that the pregnancy rant is over. (sorry about that) On to other things
I am in love with my children. I dont say this lightly. To watch the older one readding to our toddler, it simpley melts my heart. I have been given the greatest blessing that God can give. I watch as my 9 year old uses the furniture polish to create his own grafitti on the piano. Next was my 22 month old having to learn that when you spill the ziplock bag of surplus plastic knives you have to pick them up, no matter how long it takes. There are so many things we are all learning together and it is life. We all grow up together. Most times it isnt graceful or pretty. It lacks a certain luster known as patience. I am so glad that God is patient with us! And he always seems to had out grace and mercy so freely. I am glad to be here in this house with my children and my husband. This is my life and I am so blessed to be living it.
A rough start for my first entry in such a long time but it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment