My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Monday, February 1, 2010

My AM prayer

Well ok so I would like to say that I am thankful for Gods amazing grace! His mercy is new every morning. I love that everyday is REALLY a NEW day. God has all the answers and I am full of questions. I need Him more than the breath that I brethe. I dont think that people understand sometimes jsut how much this life takes out of us. When you wake up in the AM and your feet hit the floor it begins. I am going to try and pray before I even get out of bed in the AM. Start my day off right Lord. Give me more of you! I need to make a diffrence in Your kingdom! You saved me for a reason, not just to fill a pew. Give me endurance. Make me tough when I need to be and have a heart that can be soft when it needs to be. Put your love around me. Renew me everyday! I have a duty to my family and to anyone who is watching. I love you Jesus! You are my King! This is a NEW day and Glory be to God for it! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment