My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Monday, February 8, 2010

UGGH

Well my eye is twiching! I cant stop this weather from coming....snow snow snow snow! UGGH  What I would give now to go on vacation. I know it is still winter I am aware, but lets not try to make up for winters past that have had little or no snow. I love my children but if I didnt have any major obligations right now I would just leave and go somewhere warm, workout, go shopping and tan. There how vain does that sound....   There has GOT to be someway around this weather and its life sucking effects. I can only clean the house so much before I get flat out tired of it. Well enough of my gripping I am going to get the kids out of the tub.....Please God help the snow to STOP NO MORE SNOW OR FREEZING TEMPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment