My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

WARNING~!

The devil is roaming to and fro seeking whom he may devour! I am not giving him ANY glory by this post! It is just a SCREAMING Warning! Please feel my since of urgency. He is atacking the TRUTH because he knows his time is close and he cant stand the heat.....no pun intended. My feelings latley is that I've Got To Make IT! There is pleasure in sin for a season, but only for a season! There WILL be a day of Pentecost. Hang on saints we are almost there. If we have any questions now is the time for answers. How is my relationship with God?  How does He feel about me. Is my relationship with HIM strong enough to last through the storms and temptations that I will go through? I oftern put God in the parenting position because I relate to it so well, but not only is He my father, He is my judge, He is a the Lion of Juda, He is a creator, He is LORD! He is my master, He is my First love! Please Lord dont let me slip dont let me fall, if I do let it be into your hands. I would rather break than for Him to fall upone me crushing me into powder. Light a fire in me God. I have a family to think about. God love me enough to call me out when I need to be delt with. You know my heart better than I do. Thank God for that. No man can come to God unless he is drawn or called by God. I feel so blessed. Thank you God for filling me with the Holy Ghost for saving me. You did it for a reason so show me what you want me to do. IN JESUS NAME> It is never to late to be lost. I haven't made it yet.

1 comment:

  1. yes. yes. yes.. Get yourselves ready because Jesus is coming.. coming only for His people called by HIS name... not this 3 God thing people have going on..NO.. he is coming for HIS bride.. there is only one groom and one bride.. he isn't marryn' a bunch of different brides (as a bunch of different believes) .No. He is only coming for ONE Bride.. the Bride of TRUTH.. find the truth no matter the cost.. find it.. and LIVE IT!

    ReplyDelete