My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well I am learing and I dont think it is a bad thing, just painful most of the time. God has such BIG foot prints it is hard not to be swollowed up in them. lol I can remember how my mom would take care of me and how she was slways there to talk to. I know God just like that if not more so. I dont think I realize just how much He loves me but it feel so good to be able to jsut crawl into His arms and cry. Just hold me Lord while I cry. I know I dont do the best job and I know that you are dissapointed in me a lot, but you love me none the less. Thank you SOO much for being there for me. When this world throws stuff at me you are there to stand between its artilary and me and You take the blows from it just for me! Tears fill my eyes and you are there to comfort me. I am happy and you rejoice with me. I am exausted and you are there to relieve me. You are MY EVERYTHING, even when I have so mcuh going on and cant even muster the idea of doing another task you are in my mind. I love you! I could NOT EVER live without you, and your promise of NEVER leaving me is somthing I cling too everyday. Thank you for showing me truth and for loving me the way no one else can.

4 comments:

  1. There is no sweeter name than Jesus.. and he is as close as the mention of His Name... I love you... And I know HE does too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thank you again for being such a great friend. It is more than wonderful when you have a Holy Ghost filled friend that you can call on that you know will help you pray. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, keep up the posts!

    I stumbled across this blog, and thought you
    might enjoy it. :)

    http://www.ohsheglows.com/

    She likes to run.
    Click on the post where she is talking about what I ate for a week. In the post she is not
    only writing about what she ate but, is writing
    about training for a marathon. :)

    ReplyDelete