My Family

My Family
This was taken at Lost Valley (march 2010)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Romance

How may of us are wishing for "Movie Love" as a friend of mine calls it. I know I am! What is wrong with that? Well  if you let it go to your head, that is when it gets bad. But you CAN have that kinda love. You might have to put your self out there a little, and take those little things your husband does and ZOOM in on them a little. It is SO important that I take what I can from my marriage because if I dont it will take from me and then I will be left empty handed. I hate putting in investments but that is what marriage is all about. You put in prayer, love, stretch your neck out, do more that you have too, and that investment will reap some great benefits. I will be the first one to admit that I dont put in as much as I should. Jermey I am sorry! I love you with all my heart and dont want to think about life without you. And yes I would accept a massage and a candle light dinner. lol Not me giving the massage, making dinner and then lighting some candles my self.....

1 comment:

  1. mmm..movie love? I wonder what friend said that.... lol.. :) I know I am trying to make it happen..It's a lttle more difficult when he isn't here..hehe..mmm! I totally agree we do need to put more into it.Everything that is worth having is SoOoOO much work.. and .. I think movie love is one thing that is worth all that work and then some. ;)

    ReplyDelete